Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi - long time reader, first time participant

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Nam Nguyen, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hi, just a quick hello to all the members on this fine forum. As stated above, I've been a long time reader of this forum and it's about time I officially joined.

2. Hello Nam, good to see you introduce yourself.
  3. welcome to NR Nam
  4. Thanks guys. This forum has helped me a lot in the past and I look forward to contributing however I can to help others here.
  5. Welcome to NR! (y)

SO... where are you from? How long have you been riding? What is your current bike? What have you ridden in the past? Are you hot?

:)P [MENTION=34918]87crisis[/MENTION] -got in first!)
  6. Hi guys/girls. I'm in Melbourne, have been riding for 20 years (only the last 3 years legally;) ), currently on a VTR250 (which is being sold - I'll put it in the classifieds section - to make way for a bigger bike). My first ride was a CT110 postie bike (indestructible beast).
    SydMadAss125 - am I hot? I dunno, none of my friends think so...
  7. You ride so you must be hot (y)
  8. Welcome Nam love the (only the last 3 years legally) part - any reason?

Cheers Jeremy
  9. Onya for joining up mate.
    Welcome and have fun,

10. Hi Jem, for most of my riding years it was never on a regular basis (bit of bush bashing here, some late night blasts there etc) so I never got around to getting my licence until recently.
  11. Welcome to Netrider, newly-legal rider :LOL: