Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Im stickylips

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Stickylips, Oct 8, 2006.

1. I'm a new bike owner and new to Netrider.....just got a CBR600......great bike, thanks Stookie for all your help. What a mate, he test rode it, picked it up and delivered it to my door and I didn't know a thing.........till I got the bill.

2. hi stickylips
  3. You've never ridden before and you have a cibby6?
  4. StickyLips has been riding before , he been through his restrictions 5 years ago then had kids.........but i been nipping him to get another bike, so he did and he is just settling and and doing great.

G'day sticky lips ya flamin Gala
  5. G'day and welcome to the forums :)
  6. Lol love the nick by the way stickylips, welcome back to the highway of bikes and welcome to the nutty world of Netrider lol
  7. Welcome to Netrider. Any friend of Stookie's is a friend..
  8. Hey Hey!!! Its nice to see you on the road again and smiling!!!

For the crazy Scotsman.....it's GALAH!!!!!! The H is VERY important :p
  9. Hi and welcome to netrider!
  10. g'day stickylips!

welcome and enjoy :)
  11. Welcome to the forum Stickylips. :grin:
  12. G'day stickylips and welcome to the forums. :)

I was gonna ask stookie about stickylips being a festival but you got in first lil :LOL:
  13. Hello sticky lips.... welcome to the forums.

??? pinkbitz.... stickylips???? whats next? :wink: bad 70's synth and guitar riff?
  14. Welcome.

Something tells me there IS a story behind that name.
  15. Welcome to Netrider :)
  16. Welcome to the forums stickylips and welcome back to the world of 2 wheels :grin:
  17. Hey Stickylips welcome, and enjoy your stay.
  18. Stookie gave me the name stickylips cause he says I'm always kissing arse at work............not true I just give good service. :LOL:
  19. Good service @ work huh ... just what kind of work & service is it that you do. :LOL:
  20. Next might be Pinklips and Stickybitz!!?? :LOL:

Welcome Sticky :wink: