Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi, I'm Ross, And I'm An Addict

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by the_blacke, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Hi folks,

I'm not new and many of you know who I am already :) I'm the go slow(ish) lump of lard on a Ninja 1000. But I'm OCD enough to now cope with the new site accusing me of not having a thread in the welcome lounge!

So a little about me: I ride for everything. I ride to commute, I ride for my general runaboutness, I ride for recreation. I'm putting on about 15,000 Ks per year, and have just ticked over 24,000Ks on the Z1000SX this weekend just gone. Other than riding, I'm working on an independent magazine that covers motorcycling news & issues, I dabble with playing the guitar, and I've been planning a novel I will write forever and have never made it past the first chapter. I enjoy single malt whisky though not nearly often enough, and drink more coffee than I should but not as much as I want.

Oh yeah, and I'm OCD enough to be here introducing myself almost 4 years after the fact :)