Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi im NEW!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by TAK3N, May 7, 2010.

1. Hi guys my name is Jono and i have been riding for 7 months now :beer:

This forum is fair awesome, so thanks.

I have a CB400 and have allready had a spill on the great ocean road earlier this year thanks to some cyclists and my inexperience....

see you round.

Here is a picture of my CB ( after i crashed it )

Attached Files:

2. G'day mate

Glad you got up after the crash OK (y)

Fun Ha!
  3. welcome in Jono
  4. Welcome in, Mate
  5. Welcome to Netrider mate! We all fall victim to gravity at some time or other, the trick is to learn something from it.
  6. Ahh, gravity can be a cruel mistress. On the up side she stops us needing velcro on our shoes.

Hi Jono and welcome to NR
  7. Hi Jono
    Welcome to Netrider looks like the Crash caused a couple of thousandf worth of IMPROVEMENTS hehe!!
    Take care Ride well you are alive that is the main aim
  8. Welcome Jono.
    Actually I work in Chirnside park most Saturdays. Some fun roads out that way. Anyway what are you riding now, did you get it fixed?
  9. Hey Jono, welcome to NetRider.

Your last name wouldn't start with an 'S' would it?

Enjoy these awesome forums! (y)
  10. Welcome to Netrider mate................
  11. Thanks for the welcoming :]

Yeah i did get my bike fixed, so im back on the CB400 after a hefty excess fee...

But now i have a megacycle exhaust that sounds beast when the vetec kicks in, so its not all bad lol.

And my last name is Ochse.

Might see you guys on the Spur tomorow if your going to take advantage of this awesome weather :]
  12. Very BIG and warm welcome to you. Hope you have a blast!!:biker: