Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi, I'm new too!!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by sugadiva, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Hi everyone, I'm new too! I've just joined your illustrious group after perusing it for a few weeks. I love my little bike...a 1997 Gsxr 600. I've had it for 4 years now. If anyone's interested in riding and round Frankston way don't hestitate to buzz me. Hope to meet people soon on Friday nite coffee. Just gotta repair my front disc. Got a bit too excited last week and tried to take off with the padlock still on the front disc!!! Der! :facepalm:

Leanne :)

2. You've been reading for a while and still want to join?

*sigh*.

Welcome anyway.

3. Hi Leanne (and hi to all the other new arrivals)!

4. LMAO :LOL: :LOL:

Welcome Leanne :D

Lisa :twisted:

5. Hey Leanne, welcome aboard. Yes !!!! another sport bike :)

6. Hi Leanne! Welcome to the boards (or the boreds....this is where you'll come when you are!)

What......cos there are hardly any around here?? :shock: What have you been taking, Johnny?! :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:D :D :D

7. Just like to see lots of em :-( Taking? I don't need to take anything, I start my day off with a ride, that has me buzzing for the day :)

8. ditto johnny 0

another gixxer rider, mmmm suzi goodness...

9. Thanx everyone!

Leanne

10. :eek: Ouch

11. Hi ya leanne, welcome!
    I haven't been here long myself, it's nice to see another women in here.. :D

12. Dont mean to steal ur thread, just could not be stuffed started a new one. Im Quoc and a newbie to the forums as well. Just started getting into bikes and getting over the Modified car scene :]

13. Hi sugadiva :)

You didn't happen to ride Reefton today (Saturday 19th) with another girl who was on a CBR600F and a guy on a beautiful electric blue Blackbird ???

14. Redvfr - you didn't sign off so I don't know your name!! :?: Gonna try to get to Monday or Friday nite coffee soon.

Doonks - didn't ride Reefton today...didn't drag my carcass outta bed til 12. A late nite last nite and a lazzzy day today! Can I be bothered tomorrow??? Have I got any energy??? Me thinks NO. :-s :-k

Leanne :)

15. Hi Leanne, my name is Shona, as soon as I get some ladies to ride with, I will be heading down there, it's hard for me and hubby to get out together after hours (the kids at home) ](*,) , so if you want a riding partner one of the nights, let me know (with some notice) I'll ride wit ya... :D

Shona

16. Welcome aboard Leanne,

woot another gsxr rider :) I'm pretty much new here too .... hope to meet you on one of the netrider group rides..... ive done one so far... and met a bunch of friendly riders.....

Cheers

XG - Matt

17. Welcome aboard ladies I live in Cranny so if ya want to go for a ride give me a buzz 0409 337 912.
    Cheers,
    Sue.

18. Welcome Leanne...

Another Gixxer in Frankston!!

19. Hi Leanne, welcome to the netrider madhouse. I have recieved your email and will reply with my address for next Saturday night. Cya there :D

20. Got it, thanx.
    Leanne :wink: