Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi. I'm new (in case it wasn't obvious)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Roar2Life, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Hi all. I'm a 16 year old female from the sunshine state and just thought i'd say hi. Have surfed these forums a few times and have finally joined. I currently have my Ls and plan to do Q-Ride in January (this is when I turn 17. :grin: ). Anyways, hi! I think these forums are great and are obviously maintained by a dedicated group of individuals. Well done to all those involved.

2. is this a double post??? i thought i'd replied to this
  3. Nope. I did post a different topic and you replied to that and in that topic I mentioned that I was new. Geez, talk about confusing! :wink:
  4. LOL, Welcome! :grin:

I got my license in QLD, both car and bike. After moving back to VIC I had to wait 'til I was 21 before I was off my P's. I wonder if you have to wait until you're 18 to get your bike license here???... :-k

Not that I really care anymore.

Again, welcome.
  5. Can't remember when I was 16! :?

Welcome child. :p :)
  6. Welcome Roar2Life :grin:
  7. Welcome :)
    Rubber side down!
  8. Welcome Roar2Life, like your name. :-k i can't remember 16 either. Good luck with your riding and stay safe.
  9. mmmmmmmm, me too :grin:
    Welcome, enjoy!
  10. Welcome R2L. I remember when I was 16... sh1it, I've almost doubled my age since then! Have fun riding :grin:
  11. Thanks for all the welcomes guys/girls. Much appreciated.