Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi, Im new here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by VINNY, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Hi Guys,
    i registered last week, just been looking around. Seems like a very good website here. Lots of fellow riders :grin:

My story, well, I have an 04 R1, mainly use it for track days. I do change the fairings and ride on the road also. But i get far more enjoyment from track dayz :grin:
    I have been riding since i was a teenager, my first road bike was a zxr250, then i had a zx750 also a kwaka, i then upgraded to an 02 R1 in 2002, i fell in love with the R1's and all the new superbikes, all these bikes are simply amazing. I now have an 04 R1 and love it. Hopefully upgrading in 2008.
    Love anything to do with motorcycles, and im a big fan of the motoGP and the SBK. Racing rocks :beer:

2. Welcome, Vinny :)

Be nice to us and put the state you're in (not drunk, I mean locality) in your profile so we know what rides to point you towards, etc.

3. hey hornet600, all there mate. Thanks

4. Welcome, Vinny! I haven't made it to the track yet, but it does sound like oodles of fun :grin:

5. it is awesome fun mate. Its changed my life, im now spending all my money on this, so im always broke :wink: haha, i think its called an addiction. A good one though.

6. Welcome Vinny! Good to see more people joining NR.

7. Welcome the fold Vinnie.. :grin:

8. Welcome vinny. Nice one. :cool: