Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi I'm new here...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by dparker, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I have just got my L's (again) and bought a VTR250 to ride on, which I love! Previous attempts at getting licences have been thwarted by mechanical failures and old bikes dying under me so it's awesome to have such a good bike to learn on this time. It's been a long while since I rode and am basically starting over, finding lots of good info and tips on here and even a learners ride group in Sydney for me to practice my test moves! great to be getting back into riding again and happy I found this site too :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • BS BS x 1
  2. Uncle Greg in 3, 2, 1..... ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. G'day dp & welcome. Lots of info and mates here. :)

4. Welcome to NR !

5. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

6. Welcome. The Sydney crew seem like good folk so you should have a fun time moving to P's and full :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. velcum

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. im a little late , but fark when are you moving to Melbourne my dear, we shall have soooo much fun together, fun fun fun

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Welcome along.
    Good luck & have fun

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi there and welcome!
    i too am looking forward to getting to teh Sydney practice sessions when work etc allows :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey there welcome to NR. Lots of useful people here.

I wonder if this will become a mega welcome thread like the last few young ladies who have joined LOL....... Don't be offended if you get asked if your "hot":whistle:

Definitely get to the learners session on Saturdays. Good training value.

• Like Like x 1
  13. So Uncle Greg, bet you say that to all the girls! But actually a move to Melbourne is on the cards this year..

14. Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome! Good to see another Sydney Sider Learner with a VTR250!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Welcome d.......

Enjoy it here, lots of people who are happy to help.

Cheers Jeremy

• Like Like x 1
  17. You poor poor lassie..... being moved to Melbourne, you must have done something pretty terrible. :)

Welcome, anyway.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. The VTR250 is pretty great :) Just got back from my biggest ride yet, Dee Why to Alexandria and back over the bridge and it was so fun even though I was melting a bit in traffic, starting to relax the white knuckle death grip and enjoy more. Looking forward to Learner session tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 2