Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"Hi I'm new here too."

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by heffa, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Gotta make my first post somewhere, so here it is.
    Hi pplz! :grin:
    Ive only been riding for about 4 months (just got my full licence), been commuting daily on my rusty, grease covered, well scratched SRX 250.
    Gotta say, after 6 years of being a die hard rotary fan (look it up if u dont know), bikes definetly appeal. Small powerful engines, high revs, lightweight vehicles, and a fanatical community of owners :grin:
    Hangin out to come along to a few events!

2. Welcome - love the name too!!!

Met a few too many Heffa's in my time hehehe

But hey, we all do crazy things.

Keep it upright,
  3. Welcome Heffa. You're right rotary fans do seem to have their own little world much like riders - of course if you had a rotary powered bike you'd have the best of both (not that I'd necessarily recommend buying a Suzuki RE-5).
  4. my sister in melbourne dates a heffa, and not like that.. his real name is chris but he likes cows and is weird so he is called heff.. :LOL:
  5. Welcome heffa,
    Great group of people at netrider and from what ive read, they're always willing to lend advice and even a hand.
    Take care mate :wink:
  6. yes.. lets all welcome the heffa! Welcome dude :)

7. Gday and welcome to the site m8

Cheers :cool:
  8. Cheers guys! :grin: :grin:
    Yeah, I had check out some stuff on the RE-5. Looks but ugly, and aparently is a real POS :(
  9. I kill heffa's in the slaughter house :LOL: :LOL:

Welcome to you Heffa.....mmmmm beef mmmm