Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi, I'm finally able to make posts!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jimi_d, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Hi everyone,

Finally made it on here!, i registered for the forum access ages ago, but was never able to verify my details as i thought i never received the verification email from netrider.

Well today I put my details in, checked my email (properly) and it turns out that my email was sending the netrider email straight to the trash and not to my inbox! So YAY i made it! Bloody computers and technology!

I'm also a netrider member, will have to figure out how to get that title under my name for the forums.

Anyway, I'm from Sydney, and I've been riding for around 12 months now, I'm on my P's and own a Honda CBR125, which is just at 3000Km's now. I ride to work in the week ATM but would like to ride a lot more for fun on days off!

I've done the stay upright intermediate skills course, and have attended the Randwick coffee night on one occassion.

Planning on going on the HRCA entrance ride tomorrow.

Maybe I'll c some of u there.
  2. Hi Jimi and Welcome. See THIS thread for discussion on getting your Netrider icon to show up.

3. Thanx for the tip!
  4. welcome where bouts in sydney you from
  5. Welcome!
  6. Welcome. :wink:
  7. No Problems. :cool:
  8. Hi and welcome, if your going to the HRCA ride tomorrow i'll see you there.