Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi, Im Daniel

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by danez85, Mar 25, 2016.

1. I am the proud owner of a red 2010 Yamaha XJ6. Im new to Sydney roads and motorbikes overall. So, far Im in deep love with my bike. Looking to upgrade the exhaust soon, thinking Akrapovic! :)

Anyways, happy to participate in rides along the awesome Aussie land.

Any tips from XJ6 owners?

Cheers!!

2. Welcome to the forum and a lifetime of addiction to two wheels!

3. Hello and welcome to NR danez85danez85 . :happy:

4. G'day DanielDaniel, welcome to Netrider.

I have a Yamaha XJ6NL - the LAMS version of the XJ6. They seem to a relatively rare motorcycle. I've enjoyed riding mine over the past eighteen months. I've had Oggy Knobs, a 12V/USB accessory port and heated grips installed. It has been a great motorcycle to start on.

5. indeed

6. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice one bro,

Where did you get that usb port installed?

8. I had the 12V/USB accessory port installed by my local Yamaha dealer, Readford's Motorcycle Centre at Dubbo in central NSW. It's a generic brand (non-Yamaha) component which is mounted in the centre of the handlebars.

9. Welcome mate :cool:

A friend of mine had a yellow XJ6, was a beauty of a machine.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.

11. Welcome to Netrider and two wheels :)

12. Welcome Daniel:)

13. Welcome Daniel. Nice choice of bike. I've got a fz6r, the fully faired version of the xj6.

14. welcome aboard :)