Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi I'm Adam and this is my Kawasaki ZZR250

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by adamsure, Feb 5, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

I'm a new rider and this is my first motorbike, I've had it for about a month and a bit so far so good I guess.

When I'm feeling it and a bit more experienced I'm going to go for my Ps
  2. Hello, welcome

a tip - use the search function to avoid the old brigade calling you noob in insulting ways ( no wait that guy has left the forum )

having said that be not afraid to ask questions either

most of all - enjoy the ride
  3. Welcome to the forum and have lots of fun.
  4. welcome mate
  5. Welcome to NR mate and nice ride dude. :)
  6. Ahh..memories of my ZZR.

Great bike but bloody sore ass after a while.
    Managed Makay to Mel on one of those back in the ol' days

Welcome anyways,

7. The ZZR 250 is a brilliant way to start your riding career…
    But then I am biased I road one into the ground
    Welcome to the Insanity
  8. Welcome to NR.
  9. Welcome to Netrider :).
  10. G'Day Adam, I'm another one with soft spot for the Kwaka ZZR250, had 2 of em myself, and then moved on to a ZZR600.. I still think I have a tinge of green in my viens.. Other than I never thought much of the lousy single front disc brake, they are a bloody good learner (forgiving) bike..

and if you see an old fart on a black VT750 wearing a black helmet it might be me.. gimme a nod or a wave I'm harmless.
  11. Great bikes but their stopping distance is pretty poor. Keep that buffer zone up mate!

Having ridden a VFR400 and GS500e, my ZZR250 doesn't even begin to approach the stopping distance of my GS500e.
  12. Welcome to NR Adam.