Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi - I'm a new member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by DucatiMelb, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Hi - just getting into riding, its been a few months... Bought a 2001 Ducati Monster 400 which is a great blast to learn on. Looking for some riding groups to ride with. I live right near Studley Park Road in Kew where I have seen lots of groups meet at the top of the hill there.

Cheers,
    DucatiMelb

Attached Files:

2. Nice bike :)
    See you round.

3. Hi, I am new to this site as well I am always around the Boulevard so I will keep an eye out for your bike.

4. Welcome to both of you

there's enough Netrider activity in melbourne to keep you very busy :LOL:

5. Thanks guys - Nightrider I will keep an eye out for you as well!

6. Welcome all :) - great forum for newbies like us ;)

7. Welcome to you both. Nice bike, nice photo, nice location.
    Enjoy the ride!

8. welcome a new member!

gorgeous bike :D

9. Hi and welcome to NR.

As hornet said plenty of rides here both weeknights and weekends. Choose one to suit your capabilities and rock on up. If you are a learner Saturday Morning practice in St Kilda is useful for brushing up skills, discussing any issues you are having and generally picking up riding hints.

Also don't forget coffee nights. Good way to meet Netriders and can lead to being invited on informal rides which aren't posted.

10. hola and welcome!

11. Come on admit it, the helmet in the first pic is hiding your latte :p.

Welcome to NR, where your choice of bike will be made fun of (but only because the rest of us aren't masochistic enough to actually buy the Italian bikes we'd like to own ;)).