Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi guys

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by rat man407, Apr 13, 2012.

1. hi guy just join thought i would say hi and see if there any other riders around the byron bay? and this is my baby to
    :biker:

Attached Files:

2. hello.

I can't see the image.. But helloz all the same.

3. i presume being a newby to this site his thread/post was auto-moderated...so no pics yet unless a moderator oks it type thing...yeah? ...is that right mods?

4. Welcome to Netrider. :)

5. Welcome to NR. :)

6. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.

7. Hey, im from the bay. What kind of bike do you have. No doubt ive seen you around, its a small enough town.

8. i'm on a gs500 what you riding?
    i'm going to guess that it a ducati?

9. Ah yes i can see your pic now, cant say ive seen it. And yes i have an M600. Red. And have you heard of "the racetrack" out at Murwillumbah?

10. can't say i have why ?
    is it a roadbike track or dirtbike?

11. Its not a track at all actually. Thats just what the riders round here call it. Its a road up there apparently just like a racetrack, notorious for having bikes tear along it. Needless to say the cars tend to avoid it. Was just wondering if you'd been there. And were you in Suffolk the other night with a black and red twin cam B valve?

12. na i have never riden in suffolks and as for the race track never hread of it althought i know the ride to murbar is pretty good at speed expert for the coppers and speed camaras
    if you find out where it is would love to go for a run