Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Guys and Girls

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by zxr250c, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Hi all you bikers out there,

Just thought I'd introduce myself in my first post.

As my nick name states I have a kawasaki ninja zxr250c.

I went for my L's awhile back but never really got round to buying a bike and now that its expiring in 3months i finally got out and got meself a bike.

Had a hard time finding my first bike because i was in a rush, had a guy make me drive up to newcastle (2hours each way) to look at his bike and I had clearly told him not to waste my time, when i got there the bike turned out nothing like what he described, dates were wrong, he got greedy with the price etc. lol

I only looked at 2 bikes and by the third one I snapped it up right away. I was sick of sellers wasting my time and lying to me about the condition of their bikes, also figured good ninja 250s were hard to find. :p

I'll post up images of my bike sometime during the week when i take pictures. The bike I got was pretty much brand new had less then with genuine 4000kms on the odo. and still had the brand new bolt markings if that makes sense.

I hope to meet up with you sydney riders sometime for a cruise. :)

The only thing I'm trying to get the hang of now is counter steering seems abit awkward the idea of steering slightly in the opposite direction. :p
  2. Welcome in, M8
  3. Welcome :).

Keep an eye out for regular "L" plate rides out of Sydney in the NSW Events section.
  4. Sweet I'll check it out, thanks for that.