Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi guys and girls

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by helianth, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I've been hanging around this forum for ages so I thought it high time I said hi. I think it's a great site and has had me both in stitches and cringing, sometimes simultaneously.

I'm a new rider; ditched my P plates back in August, and have found the wealth of information on here just awesome. Many thanks to those who have shared it freely, especially those Noob 101 articles and the series by Ohmigosh who was going through the license process at the same time as I was. =D>

I ride a Suzuki GS500, mostly on the weekends, around the beautiful far north coast and hinterland of NSW and SEQ. Some great roads up here. Look forward to chatting with y'all.

Cheers, and happy new year!

2. Welcome to Netrider, and to a thousand jealous people who wish THEY lived on the beautiful North Coast :).

3. Welcome to NR.

4. Welcome to NR.
    I'm in the same region as you - about 20 km south of the border. Great to see a local on here. Don't you love the area!
    Unfortunately I can't get out for rides just yet until I get my leg rehabbed after a broken knee. On my way and will be looking out for a GS500. What colour?

5. HI and nice to see another lady rider on deck here. I love the far north coast of NSW, we sometimes ride down that way to visit relatives, you really do have beautiful country to ride through.

6. welcome to NR and keep enjoying the ride :)

7. Welcome to Netrider and A Happy Safe Riding NY!

8. Thanks for the welcome, hope to meet some of you out there someday.
    NSSherlock, my GS is standard blue with silvery bits. I usually ride with (or a long way behind) my fiancee, who is on a TL, so you'll hear him long before you see me! :)