Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi guys and girls from Melb!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Clemo, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Hi all, its nice to be here.

I am fairly new to riding, I rode dirt bikes about 10 years ago but I have now just got my Ls, at Motorcycle Motion, and am looking forward to getting stuck into riding again.

As with most newbies it seems I am looking at a VTR250 for my first bike. They dont seem to be on sale for long, the last six people I called say they have either taken a deposit or just sold it! Oh well there will be a bike in my shed soon, I hope.

Bring on summer nights and the open road!

2. welcome to NR Clemo, might be a vtr for sale on here, you never know your luck in a big city!! sat morn prac sessions get down there and mingle

3. Yes? oh sorry, thought you called me for a second.

Welcome to NR Clemo.

4. welcome aboard Clemo.
    I did my licensing at Motorcycle Motion. I found them a pretty good bunch down there

5. Hi Clemo and welcome to NR

6. Thanks guys, great to be here and to have the bike in the shed finally :)

7. Hey there & welcome

8. Welcome

VTRs last as long as snowflakes on a warm day in the open market, don't they??

Netrider goes through phases where a lot of new riders come off restrictions and put their bikes up for sale, but there are more 'starters' than 'finishers' on here at the moment, I think...

9. Welcome aboard Clemo - nice to have you along.