Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Guys and Gals

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bigmik, Feb 25, 2012.

1. My name is Mick, more affectionately known as BigMik. I'm 44 and live in Creswick (near Ballarat) with my beautiful wife and 3 kids. I've been riding motorcycles since I was about 6 or 7. I've had quite a few over the years, both on and off road. I'm back road riding after having a few years off ie no bike!! My new(ish) mount is a 1995 GSXR 1100. I absolutely love it. It's powerful, yet quite comfy. I'm hoping to get out and join u folks for a ride asap. So until then,stay safe!!

2. Welcome back to the road BigMik and to Netrider. :)
  3. Welcome Mick, I bet you've got some stories to tell :LOL:
  4. Hi Mick, welcome to NR
  5. Welcome Big Mik, I am about to get my newish bike on the road which is similar to yours. I have a 94 gsxr750 in wonderful 90's purple and black with orange graphics. She is being rebuilt at the moment and then a paint change but I can't wait to get on it. Good to see some more old school gixxers out there. Enjoy your riding.
  6. welcome to NR bigmick, keep your eye out for rides. Saw a guy on an 1100 just thursday on the way home from work, thought 'hmm that seat looks deep n comfy' was envious!!
  7. Welcome to NR, BM. (y)

Hope you can join us on one of the rides. Ride Safe!
  8. Hi Mick and welcome to NR