Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Wollongong

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by TOH89, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Hi guys
    I've been reading threads and forums here for quite sometimes to get some ideas and reviews so now I decided to join this community.
    I've been riding for somewhat around 15 years and counting and recently change from antique bikes to a bit modern one.
    I found the thread about CB400 here very useful so I'd like to give big thanks to u guys for sharing here .:)

2. Welcome TOH89, there are a few Wollongong members around so hopefully you can catch up with some of them.

3. Hey mate. Welcome to NR

4. Welcome to NR(y)

5. Another Wollongonger! Welcome.

6. Bloody Wollongong people!!! Welcome.

7. Yes the gong. When I'm not riding you can find me driving my crappy car up and down cliff road yelling and screaming at fitness babes I don't stand a chance with. Or sometimes hanging around the shops drinking and smoking and telling stories at the top of my lungs about a fight I saw or was involved in or heard about.

Kidding...I love this town.

8. Just took my bike for a ride to Grand pacific drive today:)
    [​IMG]

9. I'm thinking of doing sir Bertram Stevens drive this morning and heading to the learner practice if you wanna come?

10. In hindsight.... That sucked at 60

11. I'd love to join but too bad I had to work through the weekends .
    work sucks.