Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Wollongong!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Dark Helmet, Mar 1, 2013.

1. I've been lurking for a while decided I should grow a pair and post. Anyway I've had my bike license for 4 years, got it when I turned 30. Only got it to buy a small bike to ride to and from work as I live 5 mins away. Started out on a Honda CT110 (postie) and had it for 2 years and then upgraded to a Yamaha FJR 1300 because traveling any more than 10 mins on the postie was torture. Also wanted to be able to go on a decent ride! Great bike and enjoy riding it.
    Cheers, Craig

2. Lol, so just a slight upgrade.

Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome from the Gong. I'll keep my eyes out for a storm trooper in the area.

4. G"day Craig. Hello also from the gong... interesting to see what the next upgrade wil be if you make that much of a performance jump between bikes...

5. Welcome to NR mate. I was in Woolongong last weekend... AWESOME roads up that way. We might be back up later this month with bikes... unless we go to Mt Gambier lol