Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Victoria

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Taff 69, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Hi everyone. Just joined the site and am looking forward to sharing opinions and discussions with you all. Originally from Wales (hence the Chaz Davies pic). Cheers !!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to Netrider Taff! Wales is a great place....what part of it are you from?

3. Hi David. Thanks for the welcome. I'm originally from Mid Wales where as they say "men are men and sheep are scared" haha.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Welcome Taff, hope you can catch up with some of the Victorian contingent. There is also a multi state meetup in March to which all are welcome. Details in the Vic Thread link in my signature.

5. Cheers for the welcome Cjvfr. Will certainly have a look at your link.

6. Welcome to NR Taff, lovely spot Wales. I spent 6 months playing cricket there in North Wales, great bunch of people and always friendly and welcoming.

The language is exactly the opposite of everything I just said above.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Welcome mate - that being the case you should visit NZ one day ..... ducks for cover!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. #8 Taff 69, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
    Ha Wales & NZ cop the same flack I guess eh? Cheers for the welcome mate. look forward to hearing your views on topics in the future.

Never could understand it mate. Cheers for the welcome.

9. Welcome to NR...

10. Cheers for the welcome mate.

11. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

12. Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here

13. #13 Taff 69, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
    Cheers mate. Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for welcome Russ.

14. Welcome :D

15. Cheers buddy

16. welcome aboard :)