Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Victoria

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by suuscustoms, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Hi All,

Thought I would post up a quick hello as I am fresh to the Netrider community.

I have been tinkering with bikes for several years, everything from Honda CBXs to BSA Bantams and have just recently decided to take the plunge into making bikes my full time career.

As well as building bikes we are keen to bring some quality riding gear to Australia, so if there are any products you are chasing let me know.

For the moment here's a photo of the 2 bikes we raced at Lake Gairdner this year, I hope you enjoy them, I will add a full write-up on the event shortly.
  2. Welcome to Nutrider! Nice bikes! :)
  3. Thanks Danny, the Skyteam's all back together now, probably the slowest bike on here at 50cc but still good fun :)
  4. Welcome friend :)

Nice lookin' bikes. Where are you located?
  5. Thornbury at the moment. Heading out into the country today to pick up one of the coolest and most unusual frames I've ever seen, fingers crossed it will suit the project I have in mind, can't wait to get it back and start work on it.