Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Vermont,Vic

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Rajk, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, I'm Raj and I've been lurking and reading lots on these forums and decided it's about time I said hi :)
    So, I'm 20, studying full-time to become an engineer (fingers-crossed) and started riding in December last year. It's now been three months and I've passed my licence test as well so the wait is on for the end of restrictions.
    I don't own a bike but I ride a 2001 VTR250 that belongs to my brother (we started riding together).

Vermont is southeast of melbourne and not far from the Dandenong Ranges. Up until the start of classes at uni I would spend just about every day over summer riding up and around those parts. My usual run is up to Sassafras and back which fits nicely into an hour. I really enjoy riding and it's hard going more than a few days without a ride.
    The longest ride I've been on so far has been a 150km round trip down to Dromana with some of my mates who ride also. My next goal is to ride up through the Black spur when I get the chance. I feel ready for it but have been putting it off until I get a nice day and a time with hopefully less trafic.

Right, that's all I can think of right now. Oh, also, I love reading about the modifications done by some of the Netriders like Felix on his CBR1000RR. Really awesome to see so much passion and persistence.
  2. Welcome to netrider Raj...Enjoy the ride...
  3. Hi Raj and welcome to NR
  4. Welcome to NR!
  5. Welcome Raj.
  6. welcome to NR Raj, keep your eye out for the ride calendar and turn up :)
  7. Welcome to Netrider :)
  8. Welcome neighbour
  9. awesome yep will do :)