Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from the sunny coast!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by 14two10, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm attempting to join the motorcycling community at the moment. I'm trying to sell my '88 Toyota MR2 so I can get a bike.

Already got my learners, and I'm booked in for my Q-Ride test this Saturday, so hopefully someone will hurry up and buy my car so I can get on with finding a bike.

2. You can have fun in a Mistertwo. But you will have LOTS of fun on a bike. Welcome :).

3.  Top
  4. welcome welcome luv the area!!! :p

5. darn he beat me to it.....welcome 14two10 - and no, you don't need to have your bike to come to the friday nights (i still drive in from northside of brissie).....also check out the rides too once you've got the bike.....

i'm ridin up to the sunny coast in a coupla weeks time for an overnight trip, maybe catch up then?

6. +1 to what kezza said, see if you can make some rides, nice and relaxing and great experience for learners like us! Hey how did u go with your Qride??
    Apologies if you've posted elsewhere. WELCOME btw :wink:

Tim

7. Well, you can always see if anyone wants to pillion you on one of the rides. Wont be me unfortunately since im single seat regoed.... but maybe someone else will?

8. Welcome, welcome.