Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from the south pacific / now with pics

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by VTRBob, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Hi all,
    just logged on to say hi and let you know we is having a ball , soaking up the sun and alcamohol :twisted:

I'll have to get more net time to tell you all more but in the meantime

if anyone wants to log on to pocruises.com.au then go to the 'find cruisecam" and punch up "pacific sun" at around 4.30pm your time you'll see me waving as we're leaving our various ports :LOL:

Love to all and let me know if you see our ugly ( but tanned ) mugs online :LOL: :cool: :LOL:

ps: the food is like um ............ WOW

so is the sex lol
  2. It;s now 7pm in Melbourne
  3. Yes i know i posted this at 7pm your time :LOL:

im just giving you all a heads up for tmw :p

were an hr in front of you all till we get back into sydney NEXT thurs

Tmw we are visting WALA , a small atol with no cars or power etc etc

oh and Glen.... if you recon the cab drivers are bad in Melb ! you should try the taxis in Luganville :shock:

any part of the road is good as long as they can get through !!!!!!!!!
    if nadeen had her arm out of the window ..... she would now be armless :LOL:
    and yes she swore and laughed at the same time :LOL:
  4. Hi guys, day 6..

Today was spent at Wala. which up until 90 years ago, the inhabitants were certified cannibals!!
    Hylight of the day, besides swimming in water temperature like bath water, was Nadeen spending about 40 minutes getting up close & personal with a Duogong!! :)
    The natives were great & decided that I wasnt tasty enough to eat for dinner ( Apparently I need more pickleing ) so I'll work on that tonight!! :LOL: :twisted:

Also had some photos with turtles (big & tiny)
    I also keep getting in trouble for having the camera wander in the direction of all the cute nubile young female passengers!!
    :LOL: :twisted:

TTFN More to come tomorrow

5. Glad your having fun bob :grin: :grin:
  6. Great to hear you're both having a wonderful time Bob!!

Looking forward to seeing the pix of the dugong, turtles and um etc etc :wink: :LOL:

Things have been going well back home here too while you've both been away ... in short, it's been ................................ cold, wet and windy, ... cold, wet and windy, ... cold, wet and windy, ... cold, wet and windy, ... cold, wet and windy, ... cold, wet and windy ...... :shock: :shock: :evil:

All the best to both of you for the rest of your holiday and .... by the way .. did I mention it's been cold, wet and windy here??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have fun :grin: :grin:
  7. Hey Bobsicle, where were you at 5:30pm (our time)???
    I watched that cam from 5:10pm till 5:30pm and didn't see either of you. Saw lots of other people tho, but in that space of 20 minutes, it went from bright and sunny to pitch black. I'd hate to be that close to the equator that you get no twilight hours :shock:
    Anyway, hope you are both having a great time. Going by your PM's you are. Looking forward to hearing from you again on Sunday ;) :grin:
  8. Hey Bob don't drink and eat to much ,i have to reload the ship next week ,and don't want to work to hard. :LOL:

I love cruises ,you can do nothing all day every day ,or party as hard as you like ,6 meals a day ,wave of the hand form the deck chair by the pool and get a cold one .
    Mmmm ,might be time for another cruise ,staff rates you got to love it.
  9. Oooooh!!!! So jealous...:LOL:
    Melbourne - cold, wet, cold, hot, wet. Think I'll move to Tasmania where the weather is more predictable.
  10. Hiya Bob & Nadine!

Hope you're both having a ball.

See you when you get back. :)

11. sounds like a great time bob! stay safe mate :)
  12. Hey deb, yes we was definatly up there, and we'll be up there again tmw morning at 6.00 - 6.30 am your time and again at 4 - 5pm your time ( you did go to the " pacific sun " cam!! some people have been going to the pacific star page? *we normally stand about 6 to 10 feet on the RHS of the mast directly below the cam*

Its horseriding day in Vila.... and you know what that means :wink:

Today was spent at Penticost Island where we watched the original form of bungy jumping except change the elastic rope for solid vines and the landing from midair/water to ...... Frigging solid ground :shock:
    Now that was a sight to watch, and yes we took more vid's and pics of both the jumping and the um .............. bikinis hehehehehe
    ( gota love the tropics ) :LOL: :p

TTFN Bob
  13. Yes, I know what that means :shock:
    You are about to make an honest woman of Nadeen :grin:

I have definite confirmation that Bob has proposed to Nadeen today and that nadeen has said................

May we be the 1st to congratulate you both and wish you both all the very best for your future together :roses: :beer: \:D/ :dance:

Deb and Dave
  14. Congrats!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
  15. Congrats to Bob and Nadeen.. All the best for the future..
  16. WOW !!!!!!!!

Congrats Bob and Nadeen, that's fantastic news, all the very best to the both of you !!!
  17. Indeed, Bob and Nadeen, congrats from Sydney, where the weather is just perfect....... :LOL:
  18. Congratulations and the very best wishes for many happy and wonderful years together!
  19. Woooooo Hooooooooooo :grin:

Congratulations Bob & Nadine! :)

Fantastic News! :grin:

All the best and look forward to congratulating you both on your return!

20. i would also like to congratulate you both and wish you both all the very best for the future together !!!!