Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from the Hunter Area NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by SimpleSav63, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Hi, I have finally got on the road, many false starts, work & other stuff got in the way for the last 30 years. My ride is a 2003 Honda Transalp 650. I hope to do a bit of touring with family & friends, cheers
    Sav

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome aboard Neighbor. I like your ride. I'm sure it will give you plenty to smile about.

3. Welcome to NR. Enjoy :)

4. In the Hunter, eh? You stay there - we'll come to you :)

Welcome

5. Hello & welcome to NR. Some good touring roads very close to you. :)

6. G'day Sav, welcome to the forum. As Dr Sleepy said you've got some great touring to be had close by. How do you like your Transalp?

7. I had both the older Transalp, an Africa Twin and the new Transalp. All good rides, and due to the Transalp being not very popular, very cheap for alot of bike.

Welcome and enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to NR..

9. Thanks for the welcome everyone. Some plans afoot for some short trips in the near future, need to get a bit of road time before I venture too far. The Transalp will give me a few options, looking forward to putting a couple of kay's on the bike, cheers Sav.

10. It's a great place to live for riding, enjoy yourself. Welcome.

11. welcome aboard :]