Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from the Central Coast NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Iwannagofast, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Hi everyone,

new to this site and just wanted to say hi and find out if there are many other coasties around on here.

Im currently on my red P's and getting my full licence end of december / start of January.

I currently ride a 2014 Honda CBR 500r and looking at upgrading to a 2014 MV Agusta F3 800.

Im located at Wongarrah on the northern end of the coast.

Would love to meet some other coasties and catch up for a ride.

2. welcome aboard :]
  3. Welcome along.
    I think you'll find the Old Road getting mentioned regularly for rides so keep an eye out for posts in the announcements and events page.
  4. Hey buddy im currently in MonaVale but just bought a place at Long Jetty moving in 3 weeks
    Also getting my fulls on Jan 6 yieew!
    Defo's keen too hook up for a ride
    Currently on an Sv650s
    Upgrade choices , Duc hyperstrada,
    Mt09 tracer, Fz1, Ninja 1000 , Vfr800
    Was in Woolongong last week and checked out the MV , that is one beautiful machine !
  5. Hey bogotron, once you have moved up and settled in let me know if you wanna catch up and go for a ride, thats if i haven't sold my bike by then.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to NR. I'm up the road in Newcastle.

As already mentioned, you're pretty well located to do the Old Road, as well as across to Wiseman's or up to Wollombi.
  7. Hi there, I'm on the central coast at Killcare. Regularly ride the old road because it's close but always keen to ride anywhere that has decent twisties.
    My mates that ride are useless and never come out so it would be good to ride with some fellow coasties
    • Like Like x 1