Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Tassie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MisfitPL9, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Hi all from Tassie

Just had my other head removed ( cant use it to think for you mainlanders anymore - hey I had to get in first before the tassie jokes started - my sister is fine thank you :) ) and have decided finally to get my learners after having ridden dirtbikes for so long ( XR250's ) - no longer have farm so time to try road riding - looking forward too it but lacking in confidence on road ( will do DECA training courses )

Excellent forum here people - great suggestions and info on bikes, gear etc.... glad I found netrider.

See yas round! Cheers

2. :LOL: :LOL:
    Love your sense ( thx shant :LOL: ) of humor :wink:
    Welcome to NR !!!!!
    The course is a great idea, confidence comes with experience.. just get out there as much as possible, and use your head. ( the one you have left :wink: )
    PS: could have been worse .. could've spelt it 'cents'
  3. sence? it's sense... shocking just shocking LOL (not that I cut and pasted this from MS Word or anything)

welcome to NR :)

4. Got a topless photo of her???

WHAT???? Someone had to ask :p:p:p
  5. :shock: ..
    ................... :roll:
    ................................. :LOL:
  6. Welcome in, mate
  7. That sort of stuff is the domain of SA now :LOL:

Welcome to the forums! Where abouts in Tas are you?
  8. welcome to the nuthouse, and enjoy :grin:
  9. Thanks for the welcome all.

Dim - I am up north in Devonport mate.

Vic - my sisters photos can be seen at uglypeopledotcom :) ( hmm - cant post links - just as well as you mainlanders would be coming down to check out my sisters head :) )
  10. Welcome welcome :)

You guys have some lovely, windy roads in Tassie... I miss Hobart :p
  11. Welcome.

Sounds like a plan for a group trip around tassie!

Thanks for joining the party.