Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Tassie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ScorpioPete, Sep 26, 2012.

1. #1 ScorpioPete, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Hey all

I've just got my bike L's licence and a 2010 Honda Shadow (VT400-LAMs) so I'm looking to ride with Tassie riders.

My bike :grin:

A short video of my bike

I'm located in the North West but after a recent ride to Launceston (Richardson Harley Davidson's dyno shoot out day) a ride to the North does not seem to far away. Albeit, as a learner I'm restricted to 80kph so it tends to be a longer ride than usual.

Although, I'm 48 and have loved and driven sports cars all my driving life I've only just discovered the FUN of owning a bike :biker:

Now I seem to spend more time learning and enjoying my bike

Are there many Tasmanian's on here?
    Are there many Honda Shadow riders on here?

Cheers, Pete
  2. No posts except the thread title - the generator run outta fuel?
  3. Yer ghost post
  4. lol, welcome to NR pete....
  5. #5 ScorpioPete, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Well this is totally f%&ked

Posted a hello thread, it comes up when I hover my mouse over the tread title in the listing yet............. it's disappeared when I click on it.

Well, It was to say Hello all, I'm on the North West Coast and have just discovered the joys of motorbike riding :)

I've been a sports car lovin driver since the day I got my lic 30 years ago. Then 2 months ago I got my bike lic, bought a Honda VT400 (LAMs) and I've spent most every day I could on the bike..... I love the bike, wow, bikes are brilliant fun and a totally different way to 'drive' twisty roads.

If you're interested in having a look at my ride, I've posted a pic of my bike in the September photo comp.

I'll see if I can post another youtube clip of my bike (I've installed the nicest sounding Vance & Hines shorts shots)

Cheers all, Pete