Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Sydney's Northern beaches!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Pink500, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Hi, my name is Rachel and I am from Dee Why. I ride a Hot Pink GPZ500 with a ZX5R sticker kit, it's out of action at the moment because it had a bit of a 'slide' down the road a few weeks ago, but it's ok, 'cos I can just steal my hubby's Honda 600 Hornet :grin:

2. Welcome Rachel. Good to have another beaches rider around :) I'm in narrabeen. See you around!
  3. Welcome to the mad house Rachel.

You'll meet some really great people on the site. See if you can get yourself along to any of the coffee meets around town - they are always good value.

And if you like to ride with women there are a few of us around Sydney now & like shopping who needs an excuse to be out riding :grin:

See you out there soon.

4. I just noticed you guys have coffee meets at Terry Hills Tav.. That's near me \:D/
  6. Always good to see more girls start to saddle up. Spices this testorone driven sport up alittle.

Have fun and stay upright and you never know might see you at the tavern one time.
  7. Foiled again! :rofl:
  8. :rofl: :rofl: at TWEET

Welcome Rachel