Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi from sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by tav, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone, my name is tav and I'm in the Bankstown area, send me a PM if you're interested in going for a ride somewhere.

Anyways, I currently ride a gsxr1000k3 and am loving it, although it nearly threw me off on Sunday when I went around a roundabout and hit a wet patch.
  2. Welcome, Tav, try to stay alive long enough to go for a ride with us, won't you?? :LOL:
  3. Bugger! Not another southerner! Where are all the Queenslanders!
    (Just kidding)
    Welcome! Happy riding :grin:
  4. hi how you going buddy?

I'm from punchbowl and would like to ride around also.

However still on P's and only got a cbr250.
  5. That's nothing to be upset about. You gotta start somewhere, and that's a damn good start. 250s are alot o' great learnin' fun!

Oh, and welcome tav! :grin:
  6. welcome Tav, hope you enjoy.
  7. When I first joined, it was a very Melbourne centric forum. The last 6-12 months has seen bigger influx of riders from the chosen state.

It would be good to see some more bannana benders in here.
  8. thanks for the warm welcome :)

nothing wrong with 250's livingstonest, it's only now that i'm NOT riding a LAMS that I can appreciate one :cool:
  9. Hi Tav. Welcome to NR. I'm sure you'll get hassled by a few locals to go out for a burn :)