Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Sydney :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Rome_rider, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Hi guys!

Just a little about myself. I have been quite active on a few forums in the past. I used to own a '07 Subaru Liberty GT STi which I spent enough money on modifying that I could have bought another one :p Following that, I owned a Subaru BRZ and also modded it quite a bit. Decided that wasn't the way I wanted to be anymore so decided to buy myself a really nice Audi and have not had the mod bug bite once since!

I have always been interested in riding bikes, but having lived at home (and still do) my parents were a major detriment as they are completely against it. Despite this, me and my brother recently did our pre-learner course and are going on the weekend to do the DKT :)

I have been lurking on here for quite a while and reading up a bit, what I like most about this forum is there is a huge amount of members on call to give advice willingly. I look forward to getting to know more about bikes and possibly meeting up with some of you at meets/ride days etc.

I will post a separate thread about the bikes I am looking at purchasing :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome mate
  3. Welcome mate :cool:

You'll be ditching that Audi in no time for a nice collection of bikes :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Haha that's a big call! Unfortunately the bikes can't fit golf clubs or other sports gear so I'll still need a 4-wheeler!!
  5. Hehe, where there is a will... ;)
  6. this.... true :)

Welcome !
  7. Gday mate welcome.

I'd love to get rid of my Forester for a nice RSQ3........
  8. As much as I loved my subarus, the audi is a massive step up. I've got the S3, the RSQ3 is very nice also!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. gday Rome_riderRome_rider and welcome to NR - better get yourself something Italian with a nic like that: Aprilia, MV Agusta, Ducati etc
  10. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.
  11. Welcome to NR...

12. welcome aboard :)
  13. Welcome to the forum mate

There is a thread on here titled 'what did you transport on your bike today' or something similar (on the iPhone now so can't find the link on this damn small screen).

You CAN transport golf clubs on a bike.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Howdy Rome_riderRome_rider & welcome to the forum.

You must be made out of money to afford so many expensive hobbies...but at least you'll have some cash when you sell your cars for much better (plural) bikes! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Welcome to net rider :)
  16. Haha no not made of money, I just save for what I want :)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!!
    • Like Like x 1