Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi ~ From Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Miss_Ch33k3, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Hi There, Thought I'd introduce myself
    I'm April ~ From Sydney
    Just got my L's and have got my first bike..
    A lovely little R3
    Look forward to getting to know you all

2. Welcome Miss Cheeky, congrats on L's and bike. It matches you!

3. Hehe thanks,
    I think so too

4. Plenty of good resources and advice on NR for noobs like us. Always a good back up when weather isn't playing ball

5. I definitely experienced weather on my first ride, beautiful sunny morning but by afternoon I got hammered with rain, great experience but not what I thought I would cop on my first day! My new shiny bike not so shiny anymore lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. G'day AprilApril, welcome to Netrider. Congratulations getting your Learner licence and R3!

7. hoping for sun here tomorrow so can get out for a ride - had flu all week, so couldn't get out.

8. welcome aboard April :)

9. Thanks Jeffco

10. Welcome to Netrider April! :happy:

11. Welcome to NR.

12. Welcome ms cheeks, plenty of L & P plate riders in Syderrs for you to catch up and ride with.

13. Hey, welcome NR :) nice to see another r3 owner on the streets of Syd! How are you finding her so far?

If you ever need a hand or questions about the bike/need some people to ride with, feel free to message on here.

14. Welcome along April.
    Weather is looking a bit better this week. Hope you get out there to enjoy it on two wheels.
    Happy riding