Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by scarey149, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Found out about this site through watching a video by "hamsandwich". Keen to get onto one of the Saturday rides in Homebush next weekend. As with everything in my life, I always leave everything till the last minute... I was looking at my Ls the other day and realised it expires on the 17th of July! S*@#! Best I get practising! Hubby has been on my case for months, but just haven't had the time. My brand new helmet is sitting gathering dust in the corner (with price tag still attached). I'm only going for an auto on a scooter... please tell me I'll be good to go for the test that is now booked for the 30th of June (last available spot before it expires)! I found the pre-Ls pretty easy.

2. Are you hot and scarey?
  3. Hot?... with a helmet on... don't remember, been too long since I first tried it on... scarey?... will be if I don't pass my MOST! :spitoutdummy:
  4. Well, scarey149, if you are within coee of Beecroft and have time during weekdays for a practice session at Beecroft, send me a PM.
  5. Welcome to netrider.

Plenty of people on here who know how to crash..
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. welcome aboard, the test on an auto on a scooter is dead easy :]
  7. Welcome @scarey149@scarey149. Get on you horse and ride it!