Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Sydney Northern Beaches

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by kevpun, May 5, 2009.

1. Hi All,

New here.

I've been lurking recently and I like the exchanges I've seen on this forum, so I'm looking forward to being part of it.

I've just jumped onto a Triumph (street triple R) and I would be described as a "mature ride" ... in age at least.

I recognise a few sig's from some other forums, so perhaps I won't be a complete stranger.

cheers,

Kev.

2. gday kev, welcome to the boards, nice choice on bikes

3. Welcome Kev :). I should warn you that most of Netrider's 'mature riders' behave in a highly immature manner most of the time :LOL:.

4. Hi Kev and welcome on behalf of the other Northern Beaches Riders.

Our northside coffe meet seem to die of natural causes, but there is a Sydney wide meet each Tuesday night at Randwick (somewhere in here!)

Jeff

5. Welcome Kev,
    I am desperately trying to get my slow riding skills ironed out before my MOST test on May 21st. After that's behind me I'd like to catch up for a ride with other Northern Beaches riders. Maybe we could reinstate a Northern Beaches coffee/breakfast meet?

Anyhow, welcome to NR and please PM me if you feel like a ride with another mature-age northerner.

Cheers,

Richard

6. We should have a regular sturday morning fang on mccarrs and breakfast at churchpoint or wherever has food..

Hey Kev, welcome. Didn't happen to be you who did a nice wheelie in front of me last night coming off wakehurst? Hehe.

7. Nah - still keeping the revs down for now ... very new, barely 300km.

Give me a couple of weeks - got a bit of work travel on ... will miss the trumpy - oh, I'll miss the wife and kids too.

I'm always up for a "coffee run" :)

Kev.

8. Welcome Kev.

Hope to see you round, you can't miss Karl & I.. he's on the blue Blackbird and I'm on the White one.

Jeffy what about an ice-cream run up to the beaches one arvo.

Kimmie

9. Ya know you're always welcome to come up this way..............................just make sure you get your passport stamped at the checkpoint :rofl: :rofl: (kiddin')