Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Syd-don-ney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by PuffNFresh, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. I would just like to introduce myself. I've been a long time rider and just got back on the bike last Nov (2013).

I'd like to meet some of you on organised rides one day :)
  2. Welcome to NR !
  3. Hi and welcome, PuffNFresh.

I have some bad news for you.... "organised" rides are more or less a mythical beast.

Blokes, being blokes, an "organised" ride tends to develop too quickly into a live replay of the Isle of Man TT.

The only way you'll get an "organised" ride that really is, is when the organisers are women.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Welcome! Where in Syd don ney are you? We could 'organise' a ride some time
  5. LOL my definition of 'organised' is just to meet up somewhere and just ride anywhere :p

I'm around the Liverpool area. I've been keeping an eye out on the Announcements page but I have been too busy to attend any rides. Most of my spare time are Sunday afternoons and some Saturdays. I don't know how much of a chance I'd have to meet anyone but I would make any ride meets if I can.

Otherwise it's good to join in the discussions here.
  6. Yeah, and Glasgow and Sydney are both shyte... Better to go to Edinburgh or Melbourne, isn't it... ;)

Welcome to Nutrider Mr n00b. :)
  7. At least SOMEONE is getting the hang of the plot! ;-)
    • Like Like x 1