Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi from sunny coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by streeta, May 15, 2007.

1. hi guys and girls. just found this site. i'm a member of a commodore club here on the coast and am looking for a moty club so i can bring my daytona out to play as well. hope to hear about some ride days up this way soon. Andrew

2. hey mate an welcome

Theres a big ride comen up on the 10th June for the Daniel Morcombe foundation on the Sunny coast

Have a look at the Event/ride calendar.

have a good one
  3. [​IMG] Andrew.

Daytona's a horn bike. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Any pix?
  4. Come to the camping at mt mee halfway between brissy and sunny.

675 is the horn....
  5. thanks guys, june ride sounds like a goer for sure. thanks mg, i think so too. :cool: check out my bike in the garage section
  6. welcome streeta......

depending on how far up the sunny coast you are you might be able to join some of our rides when we go north of brisbane. we might just have to organise a special one.....

it would be great if you were able to join the mt mee camping adventure:

or the dayboro ride this sunday:

and you might be able to join the mayhem and fun of the victorian visit later this year:
    (cept its gunna be in august not july :oops: )

i'm sure we'll catch up with you on the road sometime soon
  7. Hi and welcome, streeta :grin:

You have been officially linked by Kezza..... there's no turning back now :wink:
  8. NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................... another trumpy rider... :cry: damn it cruel world one day ONE DAY!!!!.... :cry: :roll: :oops: :LOL:

sorry about that... er welcome to teh site ahhh see you on teh next ride if we can!
  9. :shock: :grin: :LOL: :LOL: :rofl:
  10. hi all. thanks for that kezza. ward_4e , may i ask what is wrong with trumpy riders? theres no need to feel inferior :) :p :LOL: :LOL:
  11. he doesn't.....he's missing his own baby trumpy.....that's all.....he might tell u bout it one day.....
  12. The caltex at Bli Bli (just up the road for the castle) has rides every sunday at 8am, they always go a different way so its never boring. The more the merrier
  13. thanks earp, i live just near there. that sounds cool. i'll be in that for sure