Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from St Kilda

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Zarn, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Hi guys,

Just popping in to introduce myself and say say hi.
    I'm Zarn a 41 yo car nut (mazda rotaries) that has seen the light and converted to two wheels for my adrenaline fix. I've been riding about 7 years now. Started off with a CBR250RR 93 (aussie delivered). That was so much fun to learn on, I couldn't kill it so figured I'd get its big brother a CBR600RR 07 for a few years then upgraded to a 2013 CBR1000 repsol.
    I've only put a tidy tail on it and oggy knobs, but looking at getting a full akro system and PC very soon.
    Just finished the level 1 CSS at PI, and addicted to track days now.
    Booked in for level 2 on 22nd Feb. Can't wait!
    I had the Privilige of meeting up with a few of you guys last Saturday for the trip around the bay, (run by JT). It was a good mix, and look forward to catching up again... Until then stay upright(y)

2. Hey ZarnZarn , was a pleasure having you on the ride..
  3. Welcome to NR, ZarnZarn.
  4. Welcome ZarnZarn, it was a pretty good day on Saturday.
    See you at the next one.
  5. welcome aboard :]
  6. Welcome mate.
  7. Welcome to Netrider :)
    You DO meet the nicest people on a Honda!
  8. ZarnZarn - do you reckon it was a good choice spending time on a 600 and then a 1000cc? Facing the same decision soon.
  9. Welcome to NR..
  10. I guess it all depends on your attitude and knowing when not to twist the throttle. If you think you can control your suicidal urges, personally I'd go straight for the bike you want.
    • Agree Agree x 1