Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Singapore

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by warwickh, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Hi all,

I've been lurking around here for a while. It's been a great way to keep track of what's happening back home in Melbourne (and Aus), and I figure it's about time to introduce myself.

I've been back into riding for just over 3 years after a long break, and loving it. I do most of my riding here in Singapore, but also regularly in France and Belgium.

I love riding in Australia when I get the chance, but I only get back a couple of times a year, and it usually means renting a bike which can get pricey.

There's not too many open roads here in SG, but it's still an interesting place to ride.

2. Howdy, welcome aboard. I've been a regular visitor to Singapore over the years but never ridden there.
  3. Welcome, it's always nice to get an international perspective on riding..
  4. Back in 1969 I rode a Suzuki T250 from Butterworth to Singapore, spent about 6 weeks there then road back. A lot different today. Across the causeway there are plenty of good rides.