Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Rocky

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Kram_ZX10R, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Hi All, I'm a newbie to the site from Rockhampton area. Have been lurking for a while but decided it is time to join.
    Recently obtained an '05 Kawasaki ZX10R, previous ride was '88 Honda CBR250R (For sale at the moment if you're interested).
    Anyone else from Rocky?

2. Welcome Kram_ZX10R, big jump from the CBR250R. Don't know QLD roads well, looks like a few twisty routes around Rockhampton from my Google. Are there any sealed routes up to Mt Archer?

3. Hi Chris. Being regional Qld there are plenty of twisty routes... weaving around the thousands of potholes. Yes sealed tarmac up Mt Archer, not a bad ride if you can time it between the exercise crowd and the tourists.

4. Welcome mate. I could be your closest member. Not a lot of queenslanders on here andthose that are reside in the 'great' south east. LOL