Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi From Red Star

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by RedStar, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Hi to all, :grin:

Just joined and wanted some friends to ride with...other than scooters :shock:

I wanted to know if there are any netriders in the Wangaratta, Wodonga, Albury or Wagga area, that want to ride on weekends :p :p :p

Red Star
  2. hi there, welcome to the forum
  3. Thanks Kezza01

Hows the weather up there...? :grin:
  4. here in brissie finally getting cooler - in just enough time to acclimatise me for me big overseas trip next week to canada.....

shame i'm not closer down or i'd go riding with you. ah well, maybe one day i'll get down that way.

5. Welcome, Red Star. I'm sure if you have a browse through the odd one or two posts here you'll find a few Wagga/Riverina riders.....
  6. Hi there Red, welcome to Netrider! :grin:
  7. hey your gonna get bashed by scooterittes :grin:
  8. [​IMG] RedStar
  9. Hi Redstar. :)

I grew up in Benalla and my folks are still there so I take the bike up pretty regularly. Shouldn't be too hard to organise some riding. :)
  10. Welcome Red Star
  11. :LOL: :LOL: :p :p Thanks again :LOL: :cool:

PS just getting my posts numbers up........ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. :grin: Last one and a another thanks :grin: :grin:

Now I should be able to post ULR'S :p :p :p
  13. :grin: Thanks guys and gals for the welcome :LOL: :LOL:

Me and my 2fiddy would really like to fine some riders up my way for some good mentoring :roll: :roll:

Hope all have a great weekend :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm out and about this weekend trying to keep out of trouble :p :p :p :p

14. Hey Red Star

I'm up your way are you close to Albury...??

I have a 2fiddy which is still at the Black Spur (Healsville area) hopefully I will be able to get it home soon. :roll:

Then we can ride together :grin: :grin: :grin:

A couple of "chicks on bike" that would be cool :cool: :cool: :cool:

It would be get to have some one at the same level and then if we are luck :grin: :grin: some experience riders might be able to help us out and share the "Love" :shock: :grin: :) :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :cool: :p

15. Thanks Sliding Doors

Great to hear of fellow girls on bikes :grin: :grin: :grin:

Would love to go riding when can you get your bike....?

Then we can go crusing. I'm really suprize of the "little" response of local riders...... Maybe we could organise something...???

What do you think :roll: :roll: :roll:

16. Welcome RS. Hope you find some good company for rides. Can make all the difference.

Cute pics too!
  17. Welcome Red.
    I am from Cobram, just an hour away from Wang.
    My missus and l are both on 250's, so maybe we could make up a 250cc group ride.
    Can't ride this weekend the super bike are racing at Winton so thats where l will be.
    What bike are you riding?