Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from rAdelaide

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by modern_ninja, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Hi All,

Got my L's about 6months ago, have just made an upgrade and i thought it might be a good idea to start looking for some tips and start to immerse myself in the "riding culture"...

Hello to everyone.
  2. welcome to Netrider, if you can't find the information you seek here, it doesn't exist :LOL:
  3. thats what i like to hear!

Minimal effort, maximum reward.
  4. Welcome,

Do do a google search also, it should return quite a few Ninja & Kawa forums.

Off the top of my head, kawiforums.com (or .net), kawariders.com & riderforums.com ring a bell! There are others but i'll leave it to you! Bit more specific to the Kawasaki's & if parts or mods are what you end up looking for, they usually have databases of what works/doesn't work!

5. Sweet. thanks for the info.

I'm looking more for general riding stuff than kawasaki specific.
  6. Welcome mate check out the riding tips section theres some great threads in there
  7. I was actually reading the corner for noobs threads that are stickied... Kinda prompted the sign up.

Got any theads in specific that would be good value for an L-Plater?
  8. G'day modern_ninja and welcome to Netrider. The answers to all your riding (and other general enquiries!) questions are all here indeed !
    Enjoy and safe riding.
  9. Hi modern_ninja, welcome to NR.

10. Welcome to the forums modern_ninja, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better source of general motorcycling information on the net... love the place! :)
  11. Welcome to the Ninja !!
  12. Welcome mod ninja
    I happened to see you also joined RSA (good work)

13. Yeah, did that to find some real people to ride with.

Not just you stig like creatures on here.
  14. Welcome Ninja son!