Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi From Qld!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Ms.M..., Nov 12, 2012.

1. Hi

Just a newb, looking at newb stuff , like a newb.

From QLD, looking for potential riding friends, hoping to get a lot of great advice, hear some good stories and have a bit of fun with my new 'hobby'...

Cheers :)
  2. Welcome to the world of motorcycles, and the weirdness that is NR :)
  3. Welcome aboard Monicakes ! ;)
    You'll find a plethora of information here on whatever it is you seek. Being in QLD, I'm sure the kind folk of NR will be more than happy to make your acquaintance and assist you with questions, information, tips, riding events etc.

Just wondering though - Is that bike in your profile pic your 2 wheeled weapon ? Only reason I ask is because I am looking to upgrade ;)

Enjoy :cool:
  4. Welcome.....and as per tradition...are u hot?...coz im not....
  5. Yay another female rider from QLD! Welcome :D
  6. #6 Ms.M..., Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Thanks heaps for the welcome, I look forward to the 'weirdness'

Thanks for the welcome, I wanted to get a 2012 Monster 659, but after much conversation with 'the more experienced' of riders, I decided this was my safer bet for the time being. Your more than welcome to come along for a test ride when its sell time though. :p

What tradition is that? lol, thanks for the 'traditional' welcome.... :confused:

Thanks for the welcome!!!!!! :)

P.S: What are the trophy points for?
  7. Be careful what you wish for.
  8. when you do sexual favours - you earn trophy's.

oh - and welcome bud....enjoy the forum.

(other people such as moderator's or site admin might tell you that my comment regarding sexual favours is a lie....but - i'm just a helpful guy ...they are trying to make you conform - who you gonna believe?!?!!?!.)
  9. Ummmmm, eeerrrrrmmm, ummmmmmmmm, 'Go QLD'ers' eeeeek! :whistle: so wrong! lol
    Im thinking that the moderators may be the safe ones on here.... hmmmmmm....

Thanks for the welcome. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. G'day, we swapped helmets for trophy points when the new site arrived, dud deal I reckon.
  11. Welcome to NetRider! Always good to see some more QLD'rs signing up.
  12. Hi fRom a fellow Noob
  13. Hi there
    Thanks heaps for the welcome! :)

Hi fellow Noobie
    Thanks and welcome also! :)
  14. G,day Ms.M........Newb ha ha looks like im newer than you..nice ride by the way, im from QLD too but lived most of my life in Vic. Well..... if your keen for a long distance ride with about 9000 stops, looks like a Brisbane to Melbourne run should do it, cheers and stay stay safe, ride within your limits ;)
  15. Thanks for the welcome. :) ...That 'would' be an EPIC journey!
  16. Welcome to NR & to the fascinating world of motorcycles! :p
  17. Heya, Cheers for the Welcome! :)
  18. Welcome!
    Look forward to seeing you on one of our (sort of) weekly Brissy rides.
  19. Hi and welcome to another Queenslander.
  20. Thanks heaps! Looking forward to it also! cheers! :)

Thanks so much! (y)