Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Perth :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Manxgrrrl, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Hi everyone

My name is Heidi, I'm 26 and I've been out of the bike scene for a few years now.... after MUCH constant nagging i have finally got my husband to agree to letting me get another bike - YAY :)

The trade off is he gets to do his VY SS ute into a drag spec'd ute, he wants to run 11 sec quarter miles down at Whoop Ass Wednesdays lol...

So my past ride was a ZZR250, which I loved to bits and rode all the time. I'm looking at getting a R6 or a CBR600rr - not sure how much I'll spend - up to $10K I reckon.

I'm also into 4WDing and have a lifted and locked Jeep Wrangler (my pride and joy) which goes anywhere I point it offroad :D

Thats me :)

Looking forward to getting my new ride in a few weeks time and maybe catching up with a few of the WA guys. I love the forum by the way :)
  2. Welcome, back to riding, and to the forum. Sounds like a real petrol-head family, should fit in well here :LOL:.
  3. Hi Heidi

Welcome to forum,

Should be fun if you get one of the bikes your mentioned, u will get to give your husband a good run for his money down the quarter :p
  4. hehe cool that would be fun to kick his ass on the drag strip!!
  5. Welcome to the world of NR.. and welcome back to 2 wheels.. :twisted:
  6. Hey Heidi

You will definately wipe your hubby off the track on your two wheels