Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Paradise

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by BenderFNQ, Aug 17, 2015.

1. G'day all. Hi from Cairns in Tropical North Queensland.
    New to the NR community but have been riding for many years. I have a 2010 HD Iron and a 2005 R6. Both are heavily customised and as soon as I can work out how to post up some photos I'll show you what they both look like.

Up here we have 4 ranges within an hours ride, not to mention a coast road between Cairns and Port Douglas that rivals the Great Ocean Road and if that isn't enough to make your mouth water, we have the Atherton Tablelands with its winding roads and fantastic scenery.

Anyway, enough of the sales pitch. I'm happy to be here and looking forward to sharing any of my (limited) knowledge where I can.

Cheers guys.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome mate,

I was just up your way on the weekend and took my StripleR for it's first blast up the Gillies and down the Macalister. A loop I've done a few times on my previous bike and in my cage. Never get sick of it. Just wish it didn't take me 4 hrs to get there... :depressed:

Fantastic roads, fantastic scenery, fantastic weather. Paradise indeed

3. welcome aboard :]

4. Howdy and welcome to NR BenderFNQBenderFNQ :) Lovely bikes you've got to ride those stunning roads in lovely weather! Looking forward to some photos of your rides with all that scenic FNQ background!

5. yep, brilliant roads up your way.

Welcome to the forummm