Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Orange, NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by rajon, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Hi from Orange NSW, 60yo Virago 1100 cruiser here getting back on a bike after a 10 year break. Will be going slow for a while and adding a sidecar shortly. Hoping to meet like minded motorcyclists in the area and enjoy going on some runs!, Anyone from Orange or Bathurst welcome to say hi, cheers Ray

2. Welcome to NR. Is anyone from outside Orange or Bathurst welcome to say hi too? :)

I used to frequent Orange a lot before I moved down here to mexico. Plenty nice roads out that way.

3. Howdy from Cowra, rajon. :D
    I'm afraid I can't be much help on rides as I won't be getting my next set of wheels till nearer the end of the year. Take it easy around Mt Canobolas as it's prone to black ice up there. I have experience with that from when I lived in Lithgow ... bad, painful, expensive experience.

4. i travel thru orange on occasion on the way out to forbes to visit family - be sure to keep us posted on your progress with the addition of a side car, welcome mate.