Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from nsw central coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Sam88, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Hi all,

I've been looking around the forum for a while but never bothered to post in the welcome lounge. BUT i got chipped for it by justus so to play nice here it is.

I'm 25 and live on the NSW central coast and head out for a ride most weekends. usually down the old road to pie in the sky or along peats ridge rd to jerrys.

I've got a 2013 GSXR750 which i bought in july after getting my full license. before that i was on a 2012 Hyosung gt650rl.

Samuel

2. Hey mate, I'm from terrigal. Ride 2011 z1000. Just off p's also. Love riding those roads also. Usually make the trip during the week though as there's less cops ;-) have to go for ride one day, cheers Winston

3. yeah the cops always seem to be out in force on the weekends but i dont really get much of a chance to ride during the week. We all know where the cops usually sit so i take it easy through those areas.
    I usually ride with central coast sports bike riders on a Sunday which is more of a social ride. Good bunch of people.

4. G'day mate, think I've met you a while back on a ride to spencer with that crew... I used to ride an FZ8 then.
    Welcome, might see you out and about :)

5. Welcome to the asylum(y)