Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Newcastle

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by TimTams, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hi all!

My name is Tim, 21 years old and I have been riding for a couple of years now. Unfortunately I let my L's lapse so have to go for them again... I am also getting a new bike soon.

Previously I have owned a Suzuki GSX250, a GS1000, a Kawasaki GPX250 and a Hyosung 650R. Yes, one of those is not like the others. Soon I should be getting a new Ninja 650RL if all goes according to plan.

I am joining here to meet some other riders who are interested in bikes and to go out on some weekend rides and whatnot.

2. Welcome Aboard Tim.
  3. Welcome Tim,

Nice choice of bike for the new one; interesting line up of previous bikes....

4. Glad to see another newcomer in Newcastle.

Hope to get the ER-6nL in the next month or so then we go for a ride. Might need to do some practice first tho.
  5. Cheers guys :)

Yeah my previous suzukis were freebies, the GPX was the first I bought then the hyosung I bought off a mate as an upgrade to the GPX. When my L's lapsed I sold it too as i was out of a job and needed the cash at the time.

Definitely! It's all good - I need practice too...
  6. welcome to NR Tim, enjoy :)
  7. Welcome to NR Tim. Do you also have a Delica?
  8. Welcome and Ride safe!
  9. heyyy!! yes i do :D well, i just sold it, hence the new bike. But I'm the same TimTams from delicaclub.