Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from newb in Balmain

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by HoneyRyder, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Hi all. Just joined up and will probably read more than I contribute, but time will tell. Just got my L's a month ago and have been riding to work in the city and had my first longer ride to Palm Beach on the weekend. Riding a stock standard (at the moment) CBR250R. Partner also rides - he's on an Aprilia Tuono with a lot more road time than me, but very supportive of my learner status and newness to riding.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi HoneyRyder, and welcome to this varied and sometimes bizarre website. If your partner has a bike, you have a big advantage already.
    Should be fun for both of you getting out'n'about on the weekends.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Partner is currently in a leg cast which is due to come off on Friday, but that hasn't stopped him :wacky: Looking forward to many weekend expeditions to come.
  4. but everyone wants to know - Are you hot?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Hey HoneyRyder,

Fellow Balmain rider here!

Let me know if you need a partner to ride with while your partner is in a cast ;)

If you and your partner don't mind others joining in for a ride, let me know. Always keen to ride with others on the weekends!

Welcome to NR!

6. I hope he and the Aprilia have mended well. If you get out onto a quiet empty country road sometime, you could try out his machine, just for a few km, for educational reasons only. :D
  7. With that forum name she must be.................
  8. honey rider was the name of one of ze old bond girls was it not?
  9. Welcome to NR, @HoneyRyder! We're a friendly bunch.

LOL @ Are you hot question. It's been a while I haven't seen this Q pops-up here, or maybe I''m in the wrong forum? ;)
  10. #11 Jem, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  11. dont mess with a hungry girl with a big knife