Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from new user in the Yarra Valley (VIC)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by julesm007, Aug 20, 2011.

1. first time forum user....and been riding since early 2010. Currently riding a 250cc cruiser, and think I ma very lucky to live where I do and get to learn to ride in this beautiful area!!!

2. Welcome to NR Jules! Yarra Valley truly is an awesome place.

Ride Safe.
  3. welcome to NR jules, you sure live in 'cruiser world' there :) half your luck!!
  4. cruiser world?
    thats not what id call the varra vallery:p
    but it is a butifull location, great to just enjoy riding, my favourite roads are there
  5. Welcome to the nuthouse !!!

You could lead a Learners ride around the Yarra Valley :D
  6. mmmm.... I dont know about leading a learners ride!! While I have been licenced for nearly 12 mths, (full bike licence in sept) and plan on buying a Honda Shadow VT 750c....most times i'm on the bike I still feel like a learner myself!!! I do agree tho that the more rides with experienced riders learners can get, can only be a good thing!!!!
  7. Come down to St Kilda for a Saturday session & it will be a ride by itself.
  8. Thanks Eveyone for the welcome!! Yeah, it sure is cruiser world up here!! Been out for a quick ride this arvo just cos i could hear and see all the bikes going past my house. I washed her up and couldnt resist a taking her out for ride!!! The housework will be there tomorrow!!!! LOL
  9. Hi and welcome to NR. Plenty of nice riding around the Yarra Valley
  10. Welcome to Netrider :).
  11. im in wonga park, just a few backroads from the yarra valley.

great place, even on a cruiser, im sure :p

12. Hey Jules, welcome to NR :)

13. Welcome to nutrider! :D